You can buy 100s of WordPress themes off the shelf today. Sometimes a few tweaks is all it needs to it acceptable but if you are launching a website for your business, it is an investment in time and money that needs to be a whole lot more than acceptable.
Here’s where a WordPress Designer can make you stand out from the crowd:
- By giving you the power to specifiy what is important in terms of the context of your site, this should not be dictated by a ready-made theme.
- Only you really know your audience and by working with a designer you can choose the right layout to suit them.
- You can decide on any amount of customised content and functionality. Your application will be built exactly to your specification, be that eCommerce, Membership, News, Events or something completely new.
- The right images and calls to action for your market are essential. We can help you choose the right images for your product or service and then tailor them to suit your site.
- Navigation menus need to be intuitive and easy to use, they might need to be multi-level or more graphically appealing.
- 25% of your visitors today will access via mobile device. You need the power to decide what is most important in terms of their experience, no matter how or where they access your site.
- Search engine optimisation must be built in from the ground up. The necessary tags need to be added to images, headings must be in the correct format and hidden tags need to be Google friendly.
- Comprehensive testing must be carried out over a range of devices and browsers. Your website must work on older browsers as well as new and Android as well as Apple.
- Your online presence is no longer just your website, social media integration and feeds should used appropriately for your market.
- The ultimate? You will get a completely unique website that nobody else will have – stand out from the crowd.