You can add a link to an image during the upload process but it is very easy to add it later.
- Upload your image and insert into post as normal, at this point you can paste the URL into the ‘Link To’ box as a custom link.
If you want to add a link to an image you have already uploaded, continue on below.
- Select your image in the post by clicking on it.
- Then click on the link icon in the panel just above – it looks like a paperclip.
- Add your link to the popup box and press return. Your link will be added to the image.
- If you would like the link to open in a new window click on the cog icon at the far right of the popup box and then tick the box. Click on Add Link and you are done.
Then publish or update your post as normal.