“I’m so pleased with the website. It looks fantastic!” Annelie Eddy
This is a custom WordPress website design for a London wedding photographer.
Photographing people is one of Annelie’s favourite things in the world. Her style is unobtrusive and relaxed – nothing too staged or formal. For Annelie the best pictures are the ones where she captures a genuine, special moment, like a shared look, a giggle with a best friend or a a tear of joy. Images are natural and timeless, never overprocessed, so that they will still look great in future decades.
Annelie wanted a clean, minimalistic design to showcase the photographs. It was essential that the site was easy to manage and edit, so that pages and photographs could be uploaded for each new wedding. Annelie had an existing website, which was very dated and over designed, not all about the images, didn’t inspire confidence for potential clients and was not a showcase!
A clean white background gives this website the perfect canvas to showcase photographs. It’s all in black and white apart from tiny splashes of blue in the navigation bar. I created very simple social media icons to blend in with the design and not detract from the photos. Large photo galleries totally immerse the visitor in the photography, that’s the whole idea; a showcase.
- Custom website design, clean and contemporary
- Content that is easy to update, bespoke web development on the WordPress platform
- Mobile friendly, adapting to screen size for mobile and tablet devices
- Large home page slider
- Grid style portfolio layout
- Large thumbnail image galleries showcase photos and enable visitors to pause and select the images they wish to view.
- Blog with category links and weddings by type
- Custom page templates for different types of content
- Password protected, private areas allow the bride and groom to view and choose their wedding photographs before anyone else sees them.
- Vimeo video embeds
- Customised contact form
- Social media links and sharing
- Search engine friendly
- Favicon browser icon