Bosvathick House is a Georgian country house situated on the southwest coast of Cornwall. They provide visitor days, whereby the public are able to tour the house and have tea in the garden (weather permitting) afterwards. They also offer luxury B & B.
The current website was technically out of date and not mobile responsive. The business had expanded to other areas including garden and house tours and the whole thing needed to be more promotional. Bosvathick wanted to retain their existing green colour scheme and the traditional air of a house built in 1760s.
Here I created a completely new mobile responsive design. Retaining a traditional look and the original colour scheme but creating a complete feel for what it would be like to stay at Bosvathick House. Script style fonts enforce the traditional style. The logo image has a slate background taken from one of the original imges of the house. I created a large image montage on the home page to set the scene from the start.
The visitor can browse through the image galleries to get a real feel for what it would be like to spend time at this beautiful location.
- A traditional and classic website design to match the atmosphere of the house
- Mobile responsive, a liquid layout that adapts to any device.
- A full WordPress content management system, giving complete control of content
- Thumbnail image galleries, all images in the website resize automatically to fit the space.
- Blog allows them to keep the site regularly updated with new content, which is good for Google.
- Excellent feedback via Trip Adviser is also featured on the site.
- Google map.