Morning Tracey, It looks amazing!
Thank you for all of your work – we are super stoked 😉
Finest Seven design and create beautiful sunglasses. The name FINEST SEVEN is derived from Jesse Stevens’ dedication to excellence. The brand holds at its core the idea that there are seven key elements in eyewear production and Finest Seven incorporates the very best of these elements in each and every style.
Finest Seven had a website that did not work. The functionality was broken and people were unable to purchase products online. The website was also not mobile responsive. It was vital that people could complete online purchases through a secure payment provider, customers from all over the world want to purchase this product.
Finest Seven have had some great press and have plenty of celebrities happy to wear their glasses so they needed to show this off too.
This is a clean and contemporary website that showcases Finest Seven. The home page includes a full-width image slider to create impact when the visitor first arrives, Ainjali had some great ‘pinboard’ images to show off the eyewear and they make a fab full screen slideshow. The home page also includes a product slider, so buyers get an immediate view of what’s in the store, plus the latest 4 articles from the press section. The full press section highlights publications where the sunglasses have been featured and also shows celebrities and models sporting the designs. The main shop page lists all of the products with links to individual product pages including full details, stunning image galleries and the ability to purchase and checkout via a smooth process. The site is fully mobile responsive and looks great on all devices down to the smallest smartphone. Best of all it works!
- Built on the WordPress platform to give Ainjali complete control of her content and online store
- WooCommerce provides full eCommerce functionality with shopping cart and checkout
- Credit card payment via WorldPay
- Masonry style press and news pages, show off the posts in an attractive grid format
- Individual product pages with detailed information, image gallery, colour swatches, social media sharing and add to cart button.
- Fully mobile responsive, works across all devices and modern browsers.
- Google friendly with SEO built in.
Morning Tracey, It looks amazing! Thank you for all of your work – we are super stoked 😉
Jesse and Ainjali are really great people and I have loved working with them and their beautiful products.