“Thank you, you have done a very speedy job and I really like the simplicity and colours you have chosen for the site”
Helen is an author of children’s books, which cover a range of topics focussing on life, nature, and the universe. It is all about learning and is a shared activity for parents and children.
Helen wanted a central hub for all of her books and the ability to sell on line. She wants to broaden her product range to cards, posters and who knows! There is no limit to the number of products that can be included.
This is a brand new eCommerce website, utilising the WordPress platform for easy uploading and product management. The design is in soft pastels to blend with Helen’s illustrations. I overlaid the illustrations onto a background to create a full width image slider on the home page. Playful font styles fit with the marketing of children’s products. Individual product pages are are well laid out with lots of photos. Checkout is easy with PayPal.
- Adaptation of an existing WordPress theme, replacing fonts, colours and graphics.
- Use of existing graphics created for the Hellie’s World series of books.
- Online store built with WooCommerce
- Related products and product ratings
- Product galleries with unlimited description text
- Easy checkout with PayPal
- Blog with featured images and visitor commenting
- Portfolio of poetry
- Social media links and Facebook feed integration
- WordPress site with editable content and products
- Mobile responsive, adapts to work on any device from desktop to tablet to mobile
“Thank you, you have done a very speedy job and I really like the simplicity and colours you have chosen for the site.”