“Just looking at site page again this morning and I LOVE it.”
Really Red design and manufacture bespoke signs in a range of materials. They are not a buy on-line sign company, they offer a bespoke tailor-made service by individuals for individuals.
Really Red were not at all happy with their current website, it was not well designed and they felt it was just a way of presenting the words. They wanted to stand out and be different, be a little special and showcase their products beautifully. They also needed to make sure that their online presence was mobile friendly. Sam really liked the retro look and decided that this was the route that she wanted to go down from the design point of view.
The slider on the home page showcases Really Red’s best work, plus other pages have sliders with plenty of images to engage the interest of the visitor.
The browns, creams and reds set the retro scene, these are almost sepia colours so blend well to create the atmosphere. The main body font is Proxima Nova, which is a modern font that fits well into any environment. The use of the Bazaar font in selected places builds on the retro feel. The dual-coloured, shadowed font on the logo and the retro pics in the header complete the picture.
I made all of the buttons, icons and graphics in Photoshop, everything is custom designed just for Really Red.
The website looks great on any device right down to the smallest smartphone and has the necessary code and structure for search engines.
- Logo and branding design
- Custom website design, a custom theme for the WordPress platform
- Custom graphics including icons and buttons
- Easy and clear navigation with drop down menu
- Home page template with showcase gallery, these galleries are also used on other pages
- Blog with social media sharing
- A fully responsive website, which will adapt to screen size for mobile and tablet devices.
- Fully tested on multiple browsers and devices.
- Essential features to make the site search engine friendly.
- WordPress content management system
- 6 months support and system updates
“Dear Tracey, Just looking at site page again this morning and I LOVE it. Please accept this email as confirmation we are delighted with your work and happy with the final draft as below to now proceed.“