Summit Recruitment & Search delivers world class talent sourcing, executive search and recruitment services to organisations wishing to attract and retain outstanding individuals, across East Africa, South Africa and English speaking Africa.
The business has grown internationally and so has the calibre of jobs coming into the agency. Summit need to be more global and reach out to a higher level of client. 50% of international business is through the website.
A brand new design and development for a fully content managed site, the ability to update content was a must. Summit required a colour scheme to match their existing branding and logo. The brief was to bring the site up to date with more inspirational imagery and make it mobile friendly; creating a website that was both contemporary and business like with current news items and testimonials. The most important aspect of the site is to display up to date job listings and to give candidates the ability to apply online. The client adds around a dozen new positions to the listing every week.
All of the theme colours used in the site came from the existing branding, I chose the contemporary Proxima Nova for all text. News feeds and latest jobs keep the home page regularly updated and fresh. The job board is clear and easily sorted into categories and candidates can apply online. Comprehensive information about each job gives the visitor everything he needs and ensures that Google has plenty to index.
- Custom WordPress webdesign
- This is a fully content managed site built on WordPress.
- Job listings are added through a very user-friendly interface.
- Job listings are searchable via job category.
- News items and testimonials are displayed on the home page and throughout the site.
- The team page is an interactive grid where visitors can click to view more about an individual
- A rotating slideshow displays client logos on the home page.
- The site includes social media links and a Twitter Feed.
- Google page 1 ranking.
- The site is fully responsive and adapts to screen size for mobile and tablet devices.