I provide 6 months free support for all of my new WordPress projects to give you absolute peace of mind.
With WordPress it is necessary to carry out plugin and platform updates, take site backups and monitor the health to ensure there is no malware or hacking present.
You can of course do this yourself and by the end of the free six months support period you should be comfortable with maintaining your website. However, some clients prefer me to do it for them and take out a WordPress maintenance contract. This is completely optional.
OPTION 1 – £40 per month
- Updates to the main WordPress platforms, themes, and plugins (twice weekly/as required)
- Site health checks
- Update server PHP version as required
- Check HTTPS issues
- Verify site after updates
- Malware and security scans
- Removal of spam comments and excess post revisions
- Full site backups (both database and files)
- Restore your site from backup in an emergency
- Help and support with using your WordPress site during office hours (Mon-Fri 08:30-5:00 excluding bank holidays)
OPTION 2 – £80 per month
- All of the items included option 1
- WordPress content updates
- Portfolio update
NB. The WordPress maintenance contract does not include hosting support or email support (good hosting companies will offer a professional and accessible helpdesk).