What’s Important in Web Development?
The structure of your website development is pivotal to success. It must be web and WordPress standards compliant.
Here’s what I do:
- Code with up to date and reliable technology.
- Use the most contemporary methods to ensure that your website is future proof.
- Test on a range of devices.
- Stick like glue to the WordPress theming guidelines
- Stay with you after the project to keep your site up to date
- Give you loads of help and support
What I don’t do:
- Blind you with geek speak!
Staying in touch with my clients means that their websites evolve over time. Ongoing tweaks and upgrades here and there will keep your website current and ensure that you don’t have to plan for a huge financial outlay in a few years time.