I specialise in custom WordPress theme design and development.
WordPress is an award winning content management system that makes it really simple for you to take control of your content and update your website. Long gone are the days when you have to pay a web designer to make even the slightest change.
WordPress Facts and Figures
- Started in 2003
- Completely open source
- Powers over 31% of global websites, from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online
- Huge community – hundreds of thousands of developers worldwide
- 45,000 plugins, there are no limits to what you can do with WordPress
- Highly customisable
- SEO friendly
- Mobile responsive
- High performance
- Manage on the go
- High security
- Powerful media management
- Easy and accessible
WordPress for Small Businesses
I have said it many times but there is always a solution, no matter what the small business requirement, that WordPress can provide. There are so many plugins that we can do pretty much anything we need to.
Once your website has been created for you, exactly to your specification, you will find yourself with a solution that you can easily work with every day. Updating your content, adding blog posts and managing your media. Ongoing your cost of ownership can be zero, which is where the real boon lies for small businesses.
WordPress eCommerce with WooCommerce
WooCommerce is the world’s favourite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
- You can sell anything – digital downloads or physical goods
- Offer product variations for all shapes and sizes
- Sell bookings, memberships and premium subscriptions
- Import affiliate products from other marketplaces
- Ship wherever you like with configurable UK and overseas shipping rates
- Lots of payment options, PayPal, Stripe, WorldPay, SagePay
- Control stock levels
- Manage taxes, invoicing and receipts
- Manage emails and customise the emails that are sent to your customers
- Add search filters and price sliders
- Featured products
- Product reviews and five star ratings
- Recommended or recently viewed products
- Social media sharing
WordPress for Listings
Property listings – sell or rent your properties beautifully with property listings pages linking to full online property showcases.
Business listings – allow businesses to add their profiles to your website. Enable them to edit their own profiles and add their logo, website address. Creating a complete business directory.
Specialist profile listings – for workers and customers. Enable self-employed workers such as designers, electricians or cleaners to list their profiles including services and availability. Have comprehensive search filters so customers can find exactly what they need. Allow customers to add and edit their profiles too, giving the workers the chance to find the customers. Matching profiles together, a bit like online dating for the self-employed.
WordPress Photographer Portfolios
The whole website becomes a showcase for your portfolio. Quite a lot of design is required here to ensure that the photographs take centre stage. Galleries and sliders are the best way to show off groups of images. Keeping photos in categories make it easy for visitors to find what interests them. Upgrade and sell online or offer private viewings to personal portfolios.
WordPress Blogging for Business
Content marketing is essential these days. Creating a central hub of information with your blog and sharing out to all of the social networks to raise your profile. When your visitors arrive your blog needs to loo gorgeous. Not only do you want to retain the interest of the visitor but you want them to tell their friends about it. Of course it needs to be easy for you to update regularly and that is exactly what WordPress does. Blogging for business or personal, WordPress is arguably the best online blogging platform in the World.