Peace of mind
I provide 6 months free support for all of my new WordPress website projects.
If you have a platform like WordPress it is necessary to carry out updates from time to time to ensure optimum security. It is also necessary to keep backups of the site, monitor the user base and monitor the health to ensure there is no malware present. You will have the tools in place to do all of these things yourself and by the end of the six months free support period you should be comfortable with everything you need to do to maintain your website. However, some clients prefer not to have to worry about any of the technical things and choose to take out a maintenance contract at this stage. This is completely optional.
The WordPress Maintenance Contract Includes:
- Updates to WordPress, theme, and plugins (as needed)
- Verify site after updates
- Malware scans
- Broken link checks
- Removal of spam comments and excess post revisions
- Full site backups (both database and files)
- Restore your site from backup in an emergency
- Help and support with using your WordPress site
- All of the items included option 1
- WordPress content updates
- Portfolio update
The WordPress Maintenance Contract Does Not Include:
- Hosting support
- Email Support
Hosting companies will have their own support area and help desk should be find you have questions in that area.
More to read