- Create the text you would like to add a link to – e.g. Link Text
- Highlight the text as below
- Click the insert edit link above the post.
- This will open the link dialogue box below. Either type in your link (after http://) or link to existing content in your WordPress site.
- If you would like the link to open in a new page or window, tick the box.
- Then click add link. The box will close and your text will be highlighted to show it is now a hyperlink.
© Tracey Rickard. If you want to use any of my content please ask me first, you can't use it without permission that's stealing. You can use an excerpt as long as it is linked back to this article.